Subject: [amos-list] Bank Archive
From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>
To: Amos List <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 1999 12:13:59 -0500 (CDT)

From: "Scooter D. Matott sXe" <[email-masked]>

Hey I would like to start add an Archive of banks to the Help Pages,
I was thinking wouldn't it be need if there was a just amos archive
of good snd/fx and useful bobs/icons.
I know over the years I have amassed a pile of snd/fx and
some good icons what about putting together a cite 
with .abk files arched with a small readme?

	Thanks,
	      Scott Matott sXe
	      Chicago, Il USA

Pac Man Defense

A takeover defense pattern named after the video game. The original
takeover target attempts to swallow (takeover) the original bidder. 

--------------------------- ONElist Sponsor ----------------------------

You can WIN $100 to Amazon.com by starting a new list at ONElist.
http://www.onelist.com
Weekly drawing is held each Friday.  See homepage for details!

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Official AMOS WWW: http://members.xoom.com/AmosFactory/front.html